The Loar LM-600 Professional F-Style Mandolin + case - USED
Eccellenti condizioni, con astuccio originale featherlight incluso
Excellent condition, with original featherlight case included
All Solid Hand Carved
Hand-carved and graduated from solid select tonewoods for incredible tone and projection, The LM-600 Professional F-Style mandolin is an accurate replica of an original 1920's F5-style model.
The hand-buffed tobacco sunburst finish provides a vintage sheen and an authentic pre-war-style bark that will impress even the most avid vintage purist. The LM-600 features a solid hand-carved spruce top, solid hand-carved figured maple back and sides, a one-piece maple neck with rounded "V" profile, bound ebony fretboard and an abalone and mother-of-pearl custom flower pot headstock inlay.
The LM-600 includes a hardshell case. Available in vintage sunburst finish.
• Hand-Carved Solid Spruce Top
• Hand-Carved Solid Figured Maple Back & Sides
• Figured Maple Neck with Rounded ”V” Profile
• Hardshell Case
• Gotoh Tuners
• Model: LM-600 Professional Series Mandolin
• Top: Solid Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Spruce
• Back & Sides: Solid Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Figured Maple Back, Solid Flamed Maple sides
• Neck: One-Piece Maple with Rounded V-Profile
• Fretboard: Bound Ebony
• Headstock Inlay: Abalone/M.O.P. Loar Flowerpot
• Finish Type: Gloss
• Finish Color: Vintage Sunburst
• Tuning Machines: Gotoh, Nickel-Plated Brass
• Scale Length: 13-29/32"
• Truss Rod: Adjustable
• Frets: 29
• Binding: Ivory
• Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Ebony
• Upper Bout: 6-3/4"
• Lower Bout: 10"
• Nut, Width: Bone, 1-1/8"
• Depth: 2-1/2"
• Body Length: 12-3/4"
• Total Length: 27-1/4"
SPEDIZIONE INCLUSA PER ORDINI SUPERIORI A 200 EURO O DOVE ESPRESSAMENTE INDICATO
NON PERMUTIAMO USATO SU VENDITE ONLINE DI VALORE INFERIORE A 300 EURO
NON SI EFFETTUANO SCAMBI ALLA PARI IN NESSUN CASO