Designed for maximum impact and power to get a tight, aggressive, loud sound. It incorporates a patented dual-resonance coil configuration that senses more harmonic overtones than ordinary humbuckers. Works in almost all solidbodies and most semi-hollowbodies as well. Though specifically created for Steve Vai's Ibanez Jems, it can add a lot of punch to Les Pauls and similar set-neck guitars. Makes the lowest notes jump out of the amp, and feedback occurs easily with a wide range of harmonic overtones.
DiMarzio DP158 Evolution Neck Pickup Features:
* Tight, aggressive, loud sound
* Dual-resonance coil configuration that senses more harmonic overtones
* Created specifically for Ibanez Jems
* Adds more punch to Les Pauls and similar set-neck guitars
* Wiring: standard 4 conductor
* Magnet: ceramic
* Output: 294mV
* DC resistance: 13.04K
Invia una richiesta al negozio
Per inviare il tuo messaggio devi entrare in My Mercatino.