Questo annuncio ti piace?
Vuoi essere informato quando
il prezzo verrà modificato?
An unquestioned long-term standard, D Series amplifiers are found everywhere in the lab, on the road, in public facilities, in the studio and at home. With over 25 years of continual production of the DC-300 amplifier, the D Series is an example of Crown's commitment to developing long-term, reliable amplifier technology.
The D-45 and D-75A are the latest D Series amplifiers and are perfect for moderate power applications such as recording or broadcast studio near-field monitoring, video suite audio monitoring, a recording/broadcast headphone amp or a small paging system.
Crown's AB+B circuitry ensures efficient use of output transistors while incorporating protection against shorted, open, mismatched or low-impedance loads.
Designed, built and carefully checked to ensure reliable operation with a wide variety of loads, Crown D Series amplifiers are convection cooled. Their high reliability is particularly important in reducing maintenance costs.
All D Series amplifiers are covered by Crown's comprehensive Three Year No-Fault Full Warranty. This warranty protects your investment no matter what happens to your amp even if it's damaged by accident! This totally transferable warranty also guarantees that your amp will continue to meet or exceed all original specifications.
• Output Power per Channel in Stereo Mode with Both Channels Driven:
- FTC Continuous Average Power from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with No More than 0.1% THD:
- D-75A: 35 watts into 8 ohms, 45 watts into 4 ohms.
• Maximum Average Power at 1 kHz with No More than 0.1% THD:
- D-45: 20 watts into 16 ohms, 25 watts into 8 ohms, 35 watts into 4 ohms.
- D-75A: 25 watts into 16 ohms, 40 watts into 8 ohms, 55 watts into 4 ohms.
• Output Power in Bridge-Mono Mode:
- Maximum Average Power at 1 kHz with No More than 0.1% THD:
- D-45: 70 watts into 8 ohms.
- D-75A: 110 watts into 8 ohms.
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio (unweighted): 106 dB below full rated power from 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
• Input Impedance: 20 K ohms balanced, 10 K ohms unbalanced.
• Controls: Power, channel 1 and 2 detented level controls, dual/mono jumper.
- Inputs: Balanced three-pin Neutrik combination XLR and 1/4-in. phone jack for each channel.
- Output: Four-terminal barrier block (two per channel) and stereo headphone jack.
• AC Line: Standard three-wire grounded connector.
• Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): Less than 0.001% from 20 Hz to 400 Hz and increasing linearly to 0.05% at 20 kHz delivering rated power into 8 ohms/channel.
• Intermodulation Distortion (IMD): (60 Hz and 7 kHz 4:1) Less than 0.05% from 0.01 to 0.25 watt and less than 0.01% from 0.25 watts to rated power into 8 ohms/channel.
• Load Impedance: Rated for 4 to 16 ohms in Stereo and 8 to 16 ohms in Bridge-Mono. Safe with all types of loads.
• Stereo, 4 Ohms: 300W
• Stereo, 8 Ohms: 200W
• Bridge-Mono, 8 Ohms: 600W
• Dimensions: 19 in. (48.3 cm) standard rack mount width, 1.75 in. (4.4 cm) height, 8.38 in. (21.6 cm) depth behind mounting surface.
• Net Weight: D-45: 9 lbs. 11 oz. (3.9 kg). D-75A: 9 lbs. 7 oz. (4.3 kg).
• Shipping Weight: D-45: 10 lbs. 9 oz (4.8 kg). D-75A: 11 lbs. 4 oz. (5.1 kg).
[...] apri la scheda completa
spediamo in tutta italia
spese di spedizione e imballo
9 euro con corriere TNT per uno o piu' prodotti entro i 10 kg , 18 euro entro i 20 kg PER TUTTE LE CHITARRE E BASSI , 23 euro entro i 50 kg,BATTERIE 30 EURO
consegna MEDIA entro 48 ore lavorative ,ESCLUSO SABATO E DOMENICA
pagamento postepay, paypal , contrassegno,
spedizione piu' lenta
solo per il contrassegno minimo +4 euro fino a 200 euro ,dai 200 euro in su' si applica la tariffa TNT + 2 % sull'importo
dovuto al corriere per la riscossione,
SOLO PER IL CONTRASSEGNO IL MASSIMO CONSENTITO E' 990 EURO
n.b. per pagamenti con bonifico il tempo di attesa medio per la spedizione e' di 3 gg